Friday, January 29, 2010

Baby onesie ideas

Just found a sheet of paper with lots of funny baby onesies ideas that lil' sis Rikki Tikki Tavi and I listed.
Feel free to stitch, stencil or embroider our smart assery.

I'm not a girl

I'm not a boy

I'll eat anything off the floor

I can't read

I'd rather be a monkey

Food in, poop out

I'm the boss of you

They shake me

I have no neck

My parents are breeders

I can ruin a plane trip

Don't talk to me like I'm a baby

Ceiling fans are cool

Hippies stink

Check out my baby onesie creations

2 comments:

Michelle said...

My favorite is "I'd rather be a monkey." I would totally put that on a shirt for my nephew!

Skitzo Leezra said...

I once embroidered a onesie for a co-worker with "Babies suck", thinking they would find it funny. They didn't. Ooops!