Monday, March 15, 2010

Ribbon whore strikes again!


It's been a looooooong time since this ribbon whore has added more ribbon to the obsession but much like a giant snake that waits to feed, I have bided my time. Have ya ever seen footage of a goat being swallowed by snake*? That's me and my new ribbon acquisition. Whatchathink?

That's 100 yards of ribbon goodness, people!


Would you like to indulge your inner ribbon whore? Check out
this link to The Ribbon Factory close-outs but look at the other pages for more temptation. This is my first order and I will definitely add them to the good ribbon source bookmark list. Quick shipping and good quality.


*Ho-ly Mother Of Pearl - I just googled "snake swallows goat" for images and . . .well, I needed a Poise pad. Still shaking off the creepy creeps. You're welcome for my NOT posting it for you.

No comments: