Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fleur de lis jewelry




Check out my friend's handmade fleur-de-lis jewelry! She crafts from precious metal clay (PMC) which is 99.9% pure sterling silver and other metals.
Every time I see her, she is wearing something new that I wanna rip right off her neck.
That's a compliment, people. If I wanna act on my covetousness and steal, you can rest assured the item in question is worth the sin and crime.
(To put in perspective, I wouldn't drive across the street to nab a truckload of free Thomas Kinkade glow-in-the-dark "art" pukery.)
Anywho, take a look at the shiny bits of handcrafted coolness at V12's etsy site and order yourself a custom piece OR send the link to your honey for a gift idea.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Very cool! I had seen the precious metal clay before, but not anything so nicely crafted. Those are really pretty!