Over the weekend, I ignored overdue tasks in the house and used every shortcut I could think of to sew this skirt.
- Used RikkiTikkiTavi's favorite skirt as a pattern
- Serged the sheer fabric side seams
- Serged the purple underlay side seams and hem
- Joined sheer and purple layers at the top with foldover elastic
- Straight stitched the purple hem
- DID NOT hem the sheer layer but left the raw and cool looking selvage edge.
Complete and really cute! Another FREE skirt!
Hope to have a photo of Rik in skirt soon.