Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Elllllllessssssuuuuuuuu!

Had a tiny purple remnant from the Ernest fabric pile and made a tiny hiney skirt for a Louisiana State University loving little girl. Ernest will be proud, proud I tell ya since his home town is Baton Rouge.


(Yes, I agree the ribbon is too long but the little girl mama will trim it to desired length.)

My mom is right. It is easy, fast and fun to make clothing for those without hips and curves.


UPDATE: I asked Ernest for fabric content for care instructions and he told me it is silk dupioni! How many LSU skirts are silk?

2 comments:

Meg said...

Hi and thanks for stopping by my blog. Did I mention I am a former N'Awlins gal? Lived there during the formative teenage years. Go LSU!

Skitzo Leezra said...

I knew I liked ya, Lindsay T!