This is my new favorite thing to sew - fabric cuffs made of stray bits of ribbon, trim, vintage buttons, etc.
- These two khaki cuffs are made with waistband from an old pair of pants.
- The short edges are cut and sewn with exposed topstitching.
- Some crochet bits and lace were tea stained.
- Tattered edges are desirable.
- Closure made with existing buttonhole, vintage button and pony tail elastic.
- Velcro type hook and loop tape also used for closure
Thinking that future cuffs could also include a secret cash pocket!
Repurposed scraps, SkitzoLeezra style!