Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What I Did On My Summer Vacation

NYC, baby!

Checked out the seasonal display change at Ralph Lauren's Rhinelander store. Spied cool vines attached to wall, very organic. Neat quilt composed of menswear wool squares.

Anthropologie store window stopped me in my tracks with a fantasy craft room complete with a zinc topped table, inspiration wall and loot worthy of covetousness. Oh, how I could have "liberated" that stash. Good that it was behind glass. So very good.


This array of Anthropologie tea towels caused me to utter my shopping mantra.



"Wow, that is really cute/pretty/neat.
How much?
Oh, I could make that."



As always, visited a couple flea markets. This ribbon whore had to satisfy her urges by just looking at the absurdly priced vintage ribbon. In all honesty, I would probably just look at it anyway and not bring myself to take scissors near it. A photo sufficed nicely.



Weird horse painting.



Snakeskin boots. Genuine snakeskin boots.
SO real that the head is still attached.
Nice.






And no shopping jaunt is incomplete without my other shopping mantra. Actually, it is more of exclamation.
"Caw! Caw! Shiny stuff!"



No comments: