I tote a stack of them from work when the Coca~Cola machine is refilled and use them for everything.
- Projects in progress can be tossed together and stashed away.
- Or sit the box on your lap while you watch television. Trim paper and let the scraps fall. Toss the whole thing when finished.
- If you stagger them in a Rubbermaid type storage box, you can keep your materials neat and separate.
- These boxes are great for painting small craft projects!
- Decoupage paper images are sorted by genre.
- A favorite for kitty lounging.
- Great transport for food.
Yeah, yeah, I know that the boxes aren't acid free but storage is not long term nor do I care. As my friend Chrysanthemum would say,
"If it is free, it's for me!"