Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Skitzo Leezra Studio

My decorating aesthetic is all about re-purposing things for other than their original or intended use.

Plus, I like shiny things!

And a craft room or studio should be in a color that makes you happy.

These photos were taken before I added more touches, like ribbon tubes covering the black electric cord of wall mounted light fixtures and large glass jars of buttons and yet more ribbon accumulation.



Walls: Laura Ashley Apple Green
Shelving units: Lowe's
Metal table: custom
Aluminum chair: vintage
(need 10 more for the dining room!)



Fabric storage box:
shipping crate + casters + paint + galvanized aluminum panels




Wall mounted wire display:
IKEA Diginet curtain wire

Wire baskets: restaurant supplier



Ribbon storage:
Lowe's, 20' galvanized aluminum gutters, cut into four 5' sections


(Yes, I AM a ribbon whore! AND anal retentive.)


1 comment:

RadioactiveUnicorn said...

I am in awe of your craft room!