Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My just awards FINALLY arrive


and then I forget to acknowledge!
My sewing buddy Michelle over at Cheap and Picky nominated me for a blog award in JUNE and then I totally blew it by not passing it on.
My bad, Michelle!
I check Michelle's blog every day for amazement of her sewing skills and awesome finishing techniques. She is a sewing machine, I tell ya!
Thanks for the kudos and now I am fulfilling my award duties.
Nominating a few favorite blogs:
A Corgi House LOTS of sewing, a recipe every once in a while and Corgi sightings! Cute puppy photos are worth the price of admission.
Mr Peacock is a fellow lover of plaid, checks and all things tartan, a fashion encyclopedia and a rockin' crafter. I am kind of embarrassed to send him the blog award graphic because it's kind lame and he could design something SO much better.
Posie Gets Cozy has embroidery, baking and oh yeah, semi-regular Corgi features!
Sardana Creations doesn't post often enough for my liking but she is running a business and documenting her new location and orders online.
Nain de Jardin is a French blog with all kinds of little goodies. Click on every freaking link for inspiration and way cool stuff. It doesn't matter if you can read French, you will enjoy the inspiration of beautiful things.

So, here are the rules for accepting the award:

Rules:

  1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

  2. Pass the award on to 5 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

1 comment:

Alicia P. said...

Thanks Skitzo! I appreciate that! xo, alicia