Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Frogs on the wall

These pressed glass discs with holes are called "frogs" and are used for floral arranging. The frog is placed inside a vase and floral stems go in the holes. You can find them at flea markets, eBay and sometimes at garage sales.

Here is how I display my collection.


Michelle said...

This is faboo!

I also nominated you for a blog award...if you want, the "rules" are over on my blog...Your projects are awesome!

Skitzo Leezra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skitzo Leezra said...

Why thank you, Michelle! Am constantly checking YOUR blogs too!