Thursday, May 14, 2009

Estate sale find



You wouldn't want to go to an estate sale with me because I am quick, quick I tell ya! In and out in a flash. Well, to tell the truth, I probably wouldn't want to go to an estate sale with anyone. I don't enjoy holding up each and every item and exclaiming "how cute" and "I remember those". Just get out my way and let me root (piroot, that is) through the sewing machine cabinet and fabric stash AND I want the sterling Revere bowls. It doesn't matter what size, more is more when it comes to silver bowls.

Anywho, last week's estate sale scored 4 lime green Vera napkins and this cool snap kit. Yay! I am so easily entertained.



1 comment:

Mr. Peacock said...

Hello Miz Skitzo Leezra...
Love those Vera napkins!

By the way, Mr. X Stitch did very nice shout out on my naughty napkins, last weekend. I was very honored...I told them you turned me on to Mr. X Stitch....

Hope all is well....