Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Welcome to Skitzo Leezra's New Studio


Greetings to all you Anonymous Craftaholics out there in the Intranet! Linda checked out my craft room pix on the Skitzo Leezra Studio blog and flickr photos and saw my old craft room but meanwhile, I was expanding and growing to a bigger craft room studio.

It began with a box under my bed and grew to an entire room dedicated to craft, but always with organization as key. With a handful of Lowe's gift cards, a rough graph paper draft and a love of organization, my 10' by 12' craft room evolved to a 21' by 14' studio.

Plan your work, work your plan. It's all about space planning, people!





Using things for other than their intended purpose, that's me! Metal gutters become ribbon storage and an old library card catalog holds embroidery floss and beads.


Creative storage solutions? How's about storing sewing notions in these old (antique?) enamelware refrigerator boxes glommed from my mom's stash?

(Who doesn't love a label maker?)

Thanks for checking out my craft studio and here's hoping you carve out your own happy place. Check out my other postings for more details and some how-tos or "tutorials" as craft folk call them.


Play that funky music, frog boy!
We gotta get our craft on!

((HUGE thanks to Linda
for inviting me to hang out with you!!!))

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow, I love this! Your craft room is looking great, I am definitely going to make one of those pegboards!